Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween





My mom and I set up the house Saturday night for our spooky Halloween dinner on Sunday. We might have gotten a little into it. We even pulled out my mom's fog machine and strobe light. I love doing fun tables settings with my mom because she has an endless supply of decorations and an incredible collection of plates and tables clothes. Making a haunted table was so fun. We did two different settings. The smaller table was for the kids and the larger was fun the adults. We had skull rings on the napkins and other fun things like wax lips and fake fingers. It was a wonderful dinner.

This is Mikes amazing pumpkin he made with the kids. If you can't tell he is throwing up. Very creative use of the pumpkin guts. 
Kate already blogged about our costumes but i thought I needed to include at least one picture. We were characters from Candy Land. Kate is Queen Frostine Mike is Mr. Mint and I am Princess Lolly. We had to pull it together really fast but we were happy with our last minute costumes.

1 comment:

Angie said...

You and your mom never cease to amaze me with your hosting/party planning/decorating skills! That table looks amazing!! Also, love your costumes.