Wednesday, November 3, 2010

One Week

Rachel's Wedding
I leave a week from today to go to L.A. for Rachel and Ken's wedding. It has been so amazing working with Rachel and her mom. They have such fun and creative ideas and the wedding is going to be so vintage and gorgeous. Rachel has an amazing collection of antiques and I love that she wants to add them into her wedding. I really love it when brides put a lot of themselves into their wedding. Rachel is going for soft pinks with an eclectic mix of glass. She also wanted to incorporate ribbon( we all know how much I love ribbon). I can't wait to get down there and finally start putting it all together. Kate is coming along so it's really going to be a party!

2 comments:

brynne frei said...

that picture! i love it. i can't wait to see your planning in action again. you are great.

Dayna said...

I can't wait to see the results!