Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Great Find

Target My Love



I was at Target yesterday doing some serious grocery shopping and I decided to walk down through the home sections. I always love the cute stuff Target has so I couldn't help but browse. Then I came upon these mercury glass votives for 99 cents!!! Seriously. I couldn't pass them up. When we were looking for ones for our wedding you had to buy them in bulk and they were still not much cheaper than 2 dollars each. I was super excited when I found them. They have them in both silver and gold. I am excited to use them around the holiday season! I also took advantage of my mother's beautiful yard and picked some hydrangeas before the snow gets them. I love having fresh flowers in our house.

1 comment:

MikeReid said...

some SERIOUS shopping. score.