Sunday, October 3, 2010

When I grow up...




It's actually happening. My dream of working on weddings has magically fallen into my lap. A mother of a bride saw my wedding on Martha Stewart and saw the link to my cousins website and since she knew that they were family she e-mailed them in hopes to get a hold of me. Long story short I am helping with her Daughter's wedding in LA next month. I am thrilled and excited and I think this may be the big push for me to start a company. My dad called me a few weeks back and told me I should do event planning. I thought about it and knew that I wanted to but life got crazy and I just put it off and then it was pretty much meant to be with Rachel and Dorothy e-mailing me. I will give updates on our projects and the wedding. Thank you Rachel for considering me!

4 comments:

Dayna said...

WOOT WOOT!!! LOVE IT!

It was bound to happen sooner or later. I'm glad it happened sooner!

Kate Magleby said...

And I am your assistant! BOOYA! You should make your pictures bigger man

Angie said...

Lauren that is amazing! Congratulations!

Natalie said...

I just came across your blog, your wedding was absolutely beautiful! I love all your handmade touches, this is such a wonderful opportunity and it looks like it's a perfect match for you. I planned my wedding and have since thought about doing it as a job as well, keep us updated on your progress! So exciting!