Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hiking Timp

Mike just chillin at the top. We left at 5:30 in the morning so we were all pretty tired
 The mountain goats that were everywhere up there.
Mt mom and I at the top of Timp

Starting our journey in the morning. Ignore our tired eyes

Why yes we did slide down the glacier
The most amazing wild flowers were up near the lake. Don't you just love Kwa

This is another post I should have done a long time ago but I figure better late than never. So here are some fun pictures from our hike up Timp with some of our extended family.

2 comments:

brynne frei said...

your face sliding down the glacier hahaha. you are great.

Angie said...

I have always wanted to hike Timp and never done it! I even planned on doing it when I was in UT in July, we had a day picked out and planned and all. Then the night before we stayed up late and decided not to go. Your pictures are beautiful! I really want to do it someday!