Friday, October 22, 2010

Project Runway

So Long Michael
( Not my Husband)
I could not be more thrilled that Michael finally got kicked off of Project Runway. I could never understand why Michael Kores loved him so much and why they thought his draping was "amazing". Hello all he did was gather a piece of fabric to some cording. Then he decided to really go out with a band. His reaction just solidified my reasons for not likeing him. He reacted like a 3 year old who fell off their bike. I mean Tim literally had to coddle him. I'm not going to lie I am super curouis about his story now since he has a son, was married and is now gay.
Anyway bring on fashion week and please give me this dress. I love Mondo



3 comments:

Kate Magleby said...

We think alike. Look at my blog :) ew Michael

Brady and Lindsay Wood said...

I could not agree with you more. Go team Mondo!

Angie said...

Okay, was that not the most uncomfortable thing EVER to watching Michael freaking out and throwing a temper tantrum when he got kicked off?! I felt SO awkward just watching it. I can't believe he made it as far as he did and I'm glad he's gone, because for him to get to fashion week would be SO unfair to the other designers who deserve to be there. And I agree, his story would be very interesting to know. His poor ex-wife!