Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Swimmer Girl

Now that summer is in full swing Mike and I try to take Vi to the pool at least a few times a week, weather permitting. She really loves the pool. It is nice because my California hubby is having some serious sun withdrawals in Michigan. He believes his hair is now brown and that he is never tan. So we try to help him out the best we can. So far all our pool experiences have gone really well( fingers crossed). Violet likes the water and doesn't mind sunscreen or wearing a hat. With that great combo we have ourselves a swimmer girl. Last summer I went to the pool to get relief from my pregnant body. It is crazy to think that this summer we have an almost 8 month old baby going to the pool with us. It has gotten a lot harder to get out the door and to the pool with a kid. All of a sudden I am bringing food snacks, new clothes and all sorts of other things. I think I am starting to get the hang of it. 

 We have tried dunking her under the water a few times and she did not cry!! I really want my kids to be pool safe so we tried to introduce water in the face at a pretty young age. I am hoping to get into a mommy and me swim class with her this summer too. Here are an assortment of Violet pool pictures that we have gathered over the past few months. 









This is the swimsuit I made her earlier this spring. I'm a sucker for swim caps!



No comments: