Monday, June 10, 2013

Peonies Revisited
Since there were so many peonies last time that had not come out we decided to go back up and see them again. I was blown away with how many more were out. It is seriously amazing. I think a big part of me wanting to go up there again was so that I could take some more cute pictures of Vi and Mike. They are just the sweetest little pair. Violet honestly loves her dad. From the moment he walks into the house she lights up. She giggles and buries her face into his shoulder and then she rests her hands on his face. It is just about as cute as it gets.
 I am so bummed that I forgot my camera on Saturday. Violet had her first real pool day. She was a trooper minus the fact that she did not want to nap. I have a picture of her on Instagram rocking her big flower pink swimsuit. It was a great weekend with lots of family time. 

This next week is going to be some serious craziness. Mike and I are having our 3 year anniversary, cleaning our church on Thursday, throwing a baby shower on Saturday and Sunday is Father's day. Yea it is going to be a bit nuts around here but I miss having busy weeks like this, so I am pretty excited. 

Now for lots of daddy daughter love with a guest appearance my mom.






















No comments: