Sunday, June 2, 2013


Peony Fest
I was so excited to hear that Ann Arbor had a peony garden. Peonies are one of my favorite flower and my mom has a big cutting garden of just peonies. Normally this time of year I would be making lots of arrangements for my parent's home and doing at least one Sunday dinner with a full table of them. I love it and miss it a lot. So I was so happy to get to go up and walk around with Mike and Vi and get my fill for the year. They had so many amazing varieties. It was beautiful and honestly perfect weather for it. I will probably go back again a few times because it was so lovely. After we had walked around there for awhile we decided to go to a park that we had been wanting to see. We drive by it a lot on the freeway so we decided to just go walk through it too. It's made up of lots of little islands that are connected by bridges and then connected to a long boardwalk. It was beautiful and the perfect Saturday in my book. Vi loved it the whole time. She  didn't act cranky once or get upset. She was loving being outside and spending the whole day with Dad.










Is this not the most gorgeous tree?





Before everyone thinks we are bad parents letting our wabbley baby sit up in a tree, just know mike's arm is hiding behind the branch.





















Oh ya know just your typical Saturday bow fishing in the park without your shirt on. 





No comments: