Monday, March 21, 2011

Fresh Flowers and Pretty Containers










Our home is totally full of beautiful flowers left over from the wedding last week. I love it!! Seriously fresh flowers in the house makes such a difference. It helps that they are some of my favorites. Then these sleek beauties are our new shampoo and conditioner dispensers. Do I love them? Yes. I hate having bulky Costco size containers in the shower that never fit well next to each other. So I load these bad boys up and put the big container in the closet until I need to reload. They sit all nice and pretty in the shower taking up hardly any room. They are at Target!

1 comment:

Sara said...

oh i am loving those containers. i think you should start doing mini interior design consultations. i will pay you in cookies :)