Monday, May 13, 2013


Happy Mother's Day
4 generations in this picture. So grateful for the amazing women in my life, but especially for my beautiful mother and all her generosity. She is such an example to me of a strong women. I am so happy I have been able to spend so much time with her while I have been here in Utah. I hope everyone had a wonderful day where they were pampered and loved. 

P.S. Sorry my hair is seriously so ugly in these pictures. It was a bit of a crazy day and clearly Violet was tired and not cooperative either. 





1 comment:

brynne frei said...

i saw your mom at women's conference! i actually didn't realize it was your mom until just seeing these pics but i went to say hi to her and then realized i had no idea how i knew her haha. beautiful girls and happy mother's day!!