Thursday, November 14, 2013

Family Pictures

A few weeks ago we did a swap with our friends for family pictures. The leaves across the street from our house were beautiful, so we decided to take the opportunity and get some good family shots. That is one of the best parts about living in Michigan. The Fall here is just unreal! The winter is pretty hard to handle but having such an amazing Fall can make up for it a little…just a little. 

Since it is November I just thought I would take a little minute before I get caught up in the hustle and bustle of Christmas, and just say how thankful I am for this little family of mine. I am blessed to have a hardworking and motivated husband and a loving, happy baby. I am grateful for our opportunity to be in Michigan and that Mike is attending such an amazing dental program at such a reputable school. I am grateful for the small business I have started and the ability it has given me to be creative and use my skills. We are grateful for good friends who have made our transition of being away from family easier. I am grateful for a loving family who still makes a huge effort to be invested in our lives , even though we live so far away. This is a wonderful time of year. I am kind of a stickler about giving Thanksgiving it's own special time before I dive into Christmas. So I am really trying to focus my November on all the things that I am grateful for. Here are some pictures of my greatest blessing, Mike and Vi.

















No comments: