Monday, July 23, 2012

Our weekend
I finally decided to take some pictures of our outings in Ann Arbor. I went blackberry picking with some of the girls in my ward. It was a pretty dangerous experience. I left with a lot of cuts and scrapes all over my hands. Totally worth it.




 The cute Nichols boys
 Lizzie loving on the blackberries

Ann Arbor Art Festival 











 A group of us all got together and went up to campus for the huge art festival. There were a lot of really interesting booths. It was a lot bigger then I was expecting. It was really fun and we lucked out with the weather. It wasn't crazy hot like it had been all week. 
 This bike was pretty amazing and I honestly wanted to ride it .



 Sunday Walk
Mike humored me with a little Magleby family tradition. We walked around a neighborhood looking at all the houses. It's one of my favorite things to do and he was a very good sport. Here are some of the houses in the cute neighborhood we walked through.











1 comment:

lester said...

Hi Lauren,
I saw that you were listed as Grace Collins wedding planner and I was wondering where you found the fabulous table linens? Especially the lace table toppers.
Thanks,
Pam