Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Date Night and Birthday Weekend

 Mike decided to take some pictures  of me before we headed out on our surprise
 A night at the Symphony with Mike. He planned the whole thing as a surprise. Isn't he just the greatest?
 He is a looker I must say

So life has gotten so busy and I have missed out on some pretty big events in our little family. For my birthday weekend we had one of the best family dinners we have ever had at Chief's Table. Max gave us a long lesson in Greek Mythology , which was priceless. I love my family and I love the times we all get to spend time together. Max and Josephine are growing up so fast and every time I am with them I laugh. They are some of my favorites.

1 comment:

MikeReid said...

i had to take pictures of her. she looked gorgeous.