Friday, November 26, 2010


Thanksgiving




So I had much grander plans for the thanksgiving table,  but of course it seemed like the days flew by and there was hardly any time to get it put together. I didn't even have time to do place cards or the gold trees I wanted to. It's alright though because my stuffing rocked everyones world this year. It was amazing if I do say so myself. It's my favorite part of dinner. I'm not much of a turkey lover. So although the table is not exactly what I had dreamed in my head it still made for a beautiful setting with my family. We made these really cute  Turleys for the kids table. Of course the tutorial leaves out a few things but we just got creative. It was a really amazing say. Mike and Josephine and I went for a run in the morning and it was so cold that the sweat on our hats turned to frost.  It was a wonderful day.