Monday, August 8, 2011

Party Inspiration for Alyssa
So another aspect of my job that I love is that I get to help plan birthday parties!! I almost love birthday parties more because they are on a smaller scale and you can do so many little fun things. So I am helping with a party this week and I thought I would put up an inspiration picture session and then show how the whole thing turned out later in the week. She wants a black and white themed tea party with accents of pink. Oh an get excited for the fascinators we are making at the party. I am working on all the fun details this week!

love all the pretty touches of black

tea cups staked with cake plates and saucers

dipped strawberries with pink/ black sprinkles 

 mini cupcakes in centerpieces!!
 I love the stripped cloth and the fun drinks

possibility for place cards

contemplating making cupcakes to put in the tea cups

K how could I not put this picture up. It is too precious!

No comments: