Monday, February 15, 2016

Fall in Michigan
I was going through pictures on our computer and realized that I missed a ton of posts this fall. Our lives were so crazy and I felt like I was all over the place. So I am really not surprised that I missed all of these. 
Each year during October we try to head to the Arb and see all the gorgeous colors of the leaves changing. It is one of my favorite things that we do. The girls loved being outside and I can't get enough of the smell of all the leaves in the air. It reminds we so much of growing up in Maryland. Fall is honestly one of my favorite times of the year. We walked along the river and climbed in the forest. We will be sad to not have anymore Michigan falls, but we are pretty excited to be moving somewhere warm.  I'm bummed that I am writing this so much later. I don't remember all the fun little details of the day. I just know Vi was running around and climbing on stuff and petting everyone's dogs. Grace was a trooper and I remember her being tired towards the end and snuggling in a blanket. 




































No comments: