Monday, November 10, 2014

The Arb

A few weeks ago our litttle family went out on a walk to go and see the Fall colors. It is so beautiful here. I just love this time of year so much. I'm so happy Vi is a Fall baby like me. There is something about all the activities and holidays that just make me so excited. We got a pretty decent walk in and Violet was in heaven with all the dogs on walks. I wanted to get all these pictures up before we head out tomorrow. We will be in Utah for 2 months. Crazy I know! I have had so many last minute things I am trying to get done. It's a little intense trying to make sure I have everything I need for 2 months. So there isn't a lot of detail to this post, other than it was a fun family outing with beautiful weather. I am sad all the leaves are gone now, but I am so excited for some snowy mountains in the next few weeks!


















No comments: