Tuesday, March 12, 2013

A Sweet Dress
Awhile back my mom was in Vermont visiting my Grandma and Grandpa Magleby and they were cleaning out a lot of their things. My grandparents visit a lot of auctions each year and find tons of amazing pieces. I grew up in a home where a large majority of our furniture was antiques. I love it! My grandma knows I have a soft spot for vintage jewelry and clothes. For my birthday I can pretty much always assume there will be some antique treasure in there. My mom came home with a few baby pieces for me to choose from. This was before I was pregnant with Vi so it had been sitting in a little box for a long time . I pulled it out the other day and realized that it might be too small by the time that the weather warms up enough in Michigan. I tried it on her and the neck was already starting to get a little small on her. So we decided to just have her wear it anyway. She looked darling in it and I love all the perfect little hand embroidered details. You just don't see things like that anymore in children's clothing. I simply love this dress and I am so excited to try and find her some more sweet outfits like this one.












No comments: