Friday, February 15, 2013


Happy Valentines Day
This year was a very low key Valentines Day. Now that we have a baby it is a lot easier to just put her down for a nap in her crib then to take her out to eat. So I made a big meal at home and we watched a TV show and hung out at home. It was nice and simple. Honestly I just love the nights when Mike is home and we can hang out. Violet was so good all day letting me make sugar cookies and put together a more elaborate dinner. It was perfect. Mike surprised me that morning with a heart attack all over the house and breakfast while Vi was still asleep. It was thoughtful/funny which sums up my Valentine perfectly. 

We took some Valentines Day pictures of Violet to send out to our family. I didn't have time to pull a card together so an e-mail was good enough this year. Our little bee bop is getting so big and I'm not sure how I feel about it. Some days she cracks me up and yesterday was one of them. I hope everyone had a great day! Oh and what V-day post isn't complete without a lil gossip girl action?

XOXO The Reids



 Mike said it looked like she smelt something weird
 I hope Vi isn't one of those girls that hates V-day because she looks like it in this picture

 Our funny Valentine




No comments: