Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Decorating for my Mom












So our dear friends Nick and Sydney invited us to David archuletta in concert with the Mormon tabernacle Choir last night. It was a crazy night and we almost didn't get it, but thanks to the sweetest little ladies who were ushers we got in. Was it worth it? Yes! I love him. It was such a fun way to spend our last date night with them before they head up to Washington for the next 6 months.  

Then up above you can see a few pictures of the decorating I did for my mom this year. It was so fun to get to use all her amazing decorations. She just has endless boxes full of the most amazing things. It was really fun and it already has me thinking of ideas for next year!

2 comments:

Sydney said...

LOVE the pic of our sweet sweet David. Can you believe he sang to us? What a night. Miss you already.

Sara said...

so beautiful. i love those snowflakes from the chandelier!