Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas shopping has started in Jerusalem. I only have 2 weeks left and I am feeling the pressure to get so many things done. There are still things that I want to do and see and I am constantly on the hunt for things I have been wanting. I was able to make friends with a goldsmith in the Old city and with his resources and my ideas we have been able to do some costume pieces while I have been here. It's been so much fun. I am getting really sad thinking about leaving and I can't believe how fast it has come. I am so grateful for the chance that I had to be here. I will try to be better with my updates these last few weeks. Shabbat Shalom!

1 comment:

Angie said...

Wow, you would make friends with a goldsmith In Jerusalem and have amazing custom pieces made. That is so awesome! And yes, you and mike should definitely come out and stay at the Harding hotel! As long as you're cool about sleeping four feet away from us, you're good to go. It'll be like a slumber party. :)