Monday, June 22, 2009

Strawberry Days

Rodeo Time

Ya know just working the cow stall
Kwasi was loving the rodeo


Steve was there too


Mike has a night job as a hand model. He did eat two of these by the end of the night.

Mike's first Rodeo and he is so excited
Last week the fam headed over to PG for the strawberry days rodeo. It was Mikes first time and he pretty much had the best time of his life. Kwasi was also there for the first time and was loving the moto cross. It was a grand little family outing.

4 comments:

Lynsie said...

Lauren Elizabeth Magleby....I didn't know you had a blog!!! You need to give me your email so I can invite you to mine! My email is lhsmith11@gmail.com Looks like you had fun at the Rodeo!

Lauren Elizabeth said...

mine is laurenmagleby@gmail.com

Dayna said...

it was so fun! i love steve wearing my jacket.

Shauna said...

i love all of these pictures. i miss you!