Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Virginia at 1 Month

Ginny is such an easy going baby. It has made my transition to 3 so much smoother than I thought it was going to be. About 3 days after we brought her home from the hospital I had my first little moment of anxiety about having 3 kids! I was starting to feel a little overwhelmed. Luckily that was right when my mom came and she was here for a full week to help us transition it all. Then after that I only had to make it about 2 weeks until Mike had Christmas break and we had a few snow days thrown in there too. All of those things lowered my stress level a lot, but the biggest factor by far was Ginny. She is just the most easy going baby. She is a great eater and a champion sleeper. She was just always so content and her older sisters are the greatest help. They bring me diapers, wipes and blankets whenever I need them. They will also bounce her in her bouncer and sing to her if she is sad. Our biggest struggle was picking up Violet from school. Its just a bit of a circus, but I feel like we are starting to get the hang of it. So far she doesn't hate the car and that is a big relief too. She is our little chunker and I just love seeing all those cute rolls on her. She is officially out of newborn diapers and some of her newborn clothes are getting a bit tight on her. We are just so grateful for this sweet baby in our home right now.




































No comments: