Friday, September 2, 2011


Tissue Paper Flowers
So each year for Mother's Day I make something to wear for my mom and grandma and any other mothers who will be at Sunday dinner. This year I decided to try my hand at the tissue paper flowers. I hand painted each of them. I am super bummed because I never got a picture of my grandma's flowers or Dayna's flowers. I just found these pictures on my parent's computer and realized I never posted about them. So I thought why not throw up a super late post. I made so many more for my mom's birthday party. Next year I think I might do these again but give them a little more umph. They are a fun little project!






3 comments:

Juliet said...

Lauren good job! These are so pretty

Katherine said...

Lauren, these are INCREDIBLE! They look so delicate and real. You are an artist.

Heidi Hansen said...

Lauren! How did you make these?! They are amazing...and I would love to know how you did it!