Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Things I LOVE

I decided to take my sister in-law Dayna's idea and do a post about things that I love right now. So here are a few things that I have been loving. More will follow.

This is the inspiration for my wedding cake that I am super excited about. We are using Carries cakes in Sandy and they seem like they are going to do a fabulous job
Cake bites from sweet tooth fairy. I love sugar in general but these things are heavenly. 
I am always loving skirts but this cute yellow skirt from Kate Spade may be my next sewing project.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Katherine said...

Wow, is Anonymous starting to get on your nerves just a bit?

That wedding cake is stunning-- simple, elegant, gorgeous. You will be such a beautiful bride and I'm sure your wedding celebration will be amazing!

Btw, with all your talent, designers like Kate Spade will face some fierce competition! (Isn't it fun to make a skirt like hers for a fraction of the cost?!)

Carly said...

mmmmm...I think those cake bites are calling my name:)

Katherine said...

Hey Lauren, since February is coming to an end soon, what are some of your other favorites? You are so creative!